Includes comprehensive coverage from 20 €.
TUIfly.com flight vouchers are a great gift idea for every occasion. You can choose from a variety of designs and various amounts from 10 € to 100 €. It's very easy to order the TUIfly.com flight voucher online. We will send you the ordered voucher by email, attached as a PDF document.
How to redeem the TUIfly.com flight voucher:
When you are booking your flight online, simply enter your voucher code in the payment section. The final price of the flight will be reduced automatically.
If you prefer to book by telephone, just call our Service Center at 0904 561 0000 (0.41 GBP/minute). Give our customer service specialists the desired flight information and have your voucher booking code available.
You can redeem the voucher at any time from 24 hours after purchase. The voucher is not personalized - to book a flight, all you need is the booking code printed on the voucher.
If the price of your flight is less than the value of your voucher, you can use the residual amount when you book your next flight with TUIfly.com. Please have your booking code available at that time. You will not receive a new voucher. If the booking price is greater than the amount of the voucher, you can simply pay the remainder by electronic debit, credit card or with another voucher.
1. The credit associated with the booking code you receive from us when you purchase a voucher is made available as soon as the amount you selected for the voucher is credited by TUIfly.com. This voucher is valid for booking a flight at TUIfly.com.
2. TUIfly.com vouchers can be redeemed (24 hours after purchase) by booking a flight through the TUIfly.com Service Center, which can be reached at 0904 561 0000 (0,41 £/min.). When you book through the Service Center, you pay only the respective online price. You do not pay the current processing fee of EUR 5 per person and route.
3. Only the booking code printed on the respective voucher is used to legitimate your claim to the value or residual value of the voucher you wish to redeem through the Service Center. We maintain an internal account based on this code. You have access to this account with the booking code. Vouchers, either printed or in the form of an e-mail message, are solely declaratory in nature and do not constitute a separate credit.
4. If the booking price is greater than the amount of the voucher, you can pay the remainder by credit card or with another voucher.
5. If a residual amount is left on the voucher after you complete your flight booking, you can redeem this amount the next time you book a flight at TUIfly.com. Please have your booking code available. Please note that you will not receive a new voucher listing the residual amount. However, you can request the current status of the credit associated with your booking code anytime by calling 0904 561 0000 (0,41 £/min.).
6. Cash payments for the value or the residual value of a voucher cannot be made.
7. The price of a previous booking cannot be offset using a current voucher.
8. Vouchers can be redeemed starting 24 hours after purchase.
9. Regarding security: To protect your voucher from misuse we recommend that you store it such that third parties have no access to it because with its booking code, anyone can book a flight using your credit. If the voucher is transferred to someone else, the person who had it previously could still use the associated booking code.
10. We accept no liability for errors that could not have been made by TUIfly.com, particularly errors in the address of the voucher recipient.
In addition, the General Terms of Business apply when redeeming the gift voucher.
We explicitly draw attention to the General Terms and Conditions of Carriage of TUIfly Vermarktungs GmbH (GTCC TUIfly.com) and to the Special Conditions of Carriage (BBB) of the airline that carries out the flight, which are included in your contract of carriage and which contain important regulations regarding your flight. In particular, the regulations refer to the carriage of hazardous and prohibited baggage.